Our clients will tell you we form lasting and personal relationships. Taking the time to meet your team and fully understand what your business does. Our expertise ensures a successful implementation of new systems.
WHAT WE DO
Our range of services includes consultation, workflow analysis, data migration, implementation, integration, onsite training, and ongoing support. You should expect that our service is more valuable than doing it yourself.
WHY DO YOU NEED ALTSHIFT?
1. INDEPENDENT ADVISORS
Free from bias and vendor neutral, our recommendations are 100% in the best interest of your business. We work for you, not the software companies that are competing for your business.
4. MITIGATE PROJECT RISK
Our track record of successful implementations speaks for itself. Let us manage the various software vendors, contractors and employees on your behalf, so you can carry on with business as usual.
2. INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
Our consultants are cross-trained and certified in multiple platforms. Together we have completed hundreds of projects, applying our knowledge and expertise to real business scenarios.
5. QUANTIFIABLE OUTCOMES
We aim to identify measurable results you can gain by working with us. We look to save time, money and human resources with automation while reducing your overall capital spend on technology.
3. ONE POINT OF CONTACT
We provide the design, setup, support and licensing for more than 20 different cloud services. We present this to you as a single integrated solution, with one point of contact and one monthly bill.
6. OUTSOURCED EXPERTISE
You don't need to hire an in-house expert, let us handle the heavy lifting for your systems implementation. Our role is to make the transition a seamless process with ongoing advice when you need it.
WHO IS ALTSHIFT FOR?
SMALL or START UP
- Annualised sales of less than $2,000,000
- Limited systems or processes currently in place
- Paper based or spreadsheet based systems
- Currently using Xero or MYOB
- Looking to grow or reach new markets
- Outsourced accountant or bookkeeper
- 1 - 5 employees
- Annualised sales of $2,000,000 to $10,000,000
- Experiencing high volume sales or high growth
- Expanding into multiple sales channels e.g. Online, Wholesale, Retail or Service
- Needs more robust systems, processes and controls
- In-house administration and external accountant
- 6 - 39 employees
MID SIZE or ENTERPRISE
- Annualised sales of $10,000,000+
- Complex inventory and logistics requirements
- Omni-channel and multi-entity sales
- Well established people, systems and processes
- EDI and 3PL requirements
- In-house accountant or CFO
- Looking to replace legacy ERP and automate processes
- 40+ employees